Form I-20 Assistance


- +

To study in the United States, you need a Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status.” This form is required for all international students who wish to study in the United States, and it certifies that a student has been accepted to a college or university and that they meet all financial requirements set by the United States government. This is a mandatory form for all international students, and it can be a frustrating process to see through to completion. GSC will assist you in gathering all necessary documentation so that you can legally obtain your I-20 Form, including your international proof of income and your sponsor affidavit. GSC will also help you understand the expectations of international students and the laws, restrictions, and rules that you must follow and abide by. This includes the details surrounding multiple entries into the country, how and when you can study, and the type of course load you must maintain.